[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] Meeting notes 17 Mar 2015
karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 17 12:43:56 UTC 2015
Karin Levenstein, Christian Berendt, Bernd Bausch, Lana Brindley, Matt Kassawara
Kickoff meeting - relatively brief, mostly concerned with how we get started.
* Discussed the spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/160603/
* At this point we may not be able to get to everything laid out there; the main priority now is to make any updates needed to the install guide to make it work with Kilo.
* For testing: Matt can cover Ubuntu, Christian and Bernd can cover RHEL and friends; Debian updates pending results of current discussions on the list.
* Global changes required: RabbitMQ, remove anything with deprecation warnings, replace Block Storage v1 API with v2.
* Testing is dependent on package availability.
* Meanwhile: bug triage and patching needs doing.
Next meeting is next Tuesday at 1200 UTC.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-docs