[Openstack-docs] What's Up Doc? May 24, 2013

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Fri May 24 16:04:59 UTC 2013

On 05/24/2013 10:47 AM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out if Oxygen 14 has stopped doing the line wrap at
> 70 that we indicate as the standard in our
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/Conventions page. On my system
> it doesn't seem to be doing what it did with version 13.

Try:

Preferences -> Editor -> Format

Set "Line -width - Format and Indent" to 70.

I'm using 14.2 now and had to adjust the Framework a bit to get the
icons to work on the toolbars. I plan to set up an "add-ons" site so we
can use the full client and load the add-on instead of using JWS.
However, one advantage of JWS is that it let me set things like
Line-width for you :-)

David