[neutron] Static ip address of subnet dhcp server

Kamil Madac kamil.madac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:51:21 UTC 2023

Hello OpenStack community,

I'd like to ask whether it's possible to set a static fixed IP address for
a DHCP server within a subnet, especially when using the OVN driver. While
I've come across a blueprint that addresses this topic, I haven't been able
to find any pertinent details in the documentation.

Our primary use case is to maintain IP addresses during the migration of
VMs between two OpenStack clouds.

Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Kamil Madac