[ironic][ptg] vPTG scheduling

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:41:18 UTC 2023

I think there is a bit of a challenge to navigate though in that the PTG as
a sync point is needed especially on items which may take more than just
one cycle to deliver. A great example is driver composition. The other
unknown is if people are just not interested in some topics, which can
result in that topic being very quick.

One thing we also did in the past is guess how much time as a group in
advance. I know for a few cycles we had a quick 15 minute call to discuss
sizing.  Based upon output from that, I think we could adjust the time
slots accordingly. Maybe that might make sense to do?

-Julia