[ironic][ptg] vPTG scheduling

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Tue Mar 14 21:08:20 UTC 2023

I'm not opposed to adding more time necessarily, but I wonder if the
solution is to triage what we talk about better.

Last PTG, we planned several features which we didn't have enough
contribution to complete. IMO, it might be better to limit what we discuss
to things that are likely to be accomplished next cycle. If we can't
determine that without more discussion, then sure, let's add vPTG sessions..

Is there a suggestion as to specifically what times, and how much to add?

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner