[ironic][ptg] vPTG scheduling

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Tue Mar 14 21:53:59 UTC 2023

That sync is exactly what I hoped

I propose that after the Ironic meeting on March 20, we shortly sync up in
the Bobcat PTG etherpad (https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-bobcat-ptg)
to pick topics and assign time.

^ that would be.

Does that sound good to you? If it comes out in there we need more time, we
should also have interested parties around to book it.

-Jay