[ironic] This topic describes how to deploy images for the ironic service

韩光宇 hanguangyu2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:22:30 UTC 2023

Hi,

The OS which we want to mirror the randisk for is not supported by
ironic-python-agent-builder and diskimage-builder.(It references
Fedora and CentOS a lot for the rpm packages building. So somewhat it
can be treated as a redhat family distro)

So we need to compare the workload of manual production or adding new
OS support for ironic-python-agent-builder. We are new to this field,
is there any recommended reference for making manual ramdisk(possible
interim measures) or adding os support for
ironic-python-agent-builder(Definitely a better solution in the long
run)

Appreciate any kind of guidance or help.

Han

Jay Faulkner <jay at gr-oss.io> 于2023年2月18日周六 02:28写道: