[ironic] This topic describes how to deploy images for the ironic service

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Feb 20 15:32:18 UTC 2023

ironic-python-agent-builder is a small wrapper around diskimage-builder --
you can check diskimage-builder documentation for how to setup support.

If you're using a redhat-like distribution, you can likely use the existing
redhat distro support element to try and make it work for your similar
distribution.

Good luck,
Jay