[openstack-dev] [requirements][release] FFE for os-vif 1.11.1

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:43:05 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'd like to ask for an exception to add os-vif 1.11.1 to stable/rocky.
The current release for rocky, 1.11.0, added a new feature: the NoOp
Plugin, but it's not actually usable (it's not being loaded) because we
missed adding a file to the setup.cfg.

We have fixed the problem in a one liner add to setup.cfg [1] and we
would like to be able to do another release 1.11.1 for rocky to include
this fix. That way, the NoOp Plugin feature advertised in the release
notes [2] for rocky would be usable for consumers.

Cheers,
-melanie

[1] https://review.openstack.org/585530
[2]