[openstack-dev] [oslo] Reminder about Oslo feature freeze

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Tue Jul 17 18:18:21 UTC 2018

And we are now officially in feature freeze for Oslo libraries.  Only
bugfixes should be going in at this point.

I will note that the config drivers work is still in the process of
merging because some of the later patches in that series got hung up on
a unit test bug.  I'm holding off on doing final feature releases until
that has all merged.

-Ben