[openstack-dev] [oslo] Reminder about Oslo feature freeze

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Jul 5 16:46:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is just a reminder that Oslo observes feature freeze earlier than
other projects so those projects have time to implement any new features
from Oslo.  Per the policy[1] we freeze one week before the non-client
library feature freeze, which is coming in two weeks.  Therefore, we
have about one week to land new features in Oslo.  Anything that misses
the deadline will most likely need to wait until Stein.

Feel free to contact the Oslo team with any comments or questions.  Thanks.

-Ben

1:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/oslo-specs/specs/policy/feature-freeze.html