[openstack-dev] [Neutron] PTL Candidacy

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 18:29:19 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Morales, Victor
<victor.morales at intel.com> wrote:
> Given the latest issues related with the memory consumption[1] in CI jobs, I’m just wondering if you have a plan to deal and/or improve it in Neutron.

AFAIU the root cause is still not clear, and we don't know if it's
Neutron or job setup that triggers the OOM. I think we all see that
the gate is not healthy lately (it's not just tempest, functional
failure rate is also pretty bad). We need a squad team with clear
ownership for failure tracking to get back to normal.

Ihar