[openstack-dev] [Neutron] PTL Candidacy

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Tue Jan 24 20:26:42 UTC 2017

Definitely, both are great candidates and my best wishes to both during this process.

Given the latest issues related with the memory consumption[1] in CI jobs, I’m just wondering if you have a plan to deal and/or improve it in Neutron.

Regards,
Victor Morales
irc: electrocucaracha

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1656386