[openstack-dev] [Neutron] PTL Candidacy

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Thu Jan 26 02:10:36 UTC 2017

I think we may also want to bring this up in a cross-project session at the
PTG. We are definitely to blame for some of the instability, but towards
the end of this cycle I have noticed lots of issues with HTTPS connection
errors, etc that don't seem to be related to Neutron at all. The squad team
will have to have members from other projects. :)