[openstack-dev] [tc] version document for project navigator

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Apr 5 13:59:21 UTC 2017

FWIW, from my perspective on the Project Navigator side, this format
works great. We can actually derive the age of the project from this
information as well by identifying the first release that has API data
for a particular project. I'm indifferent about where it lives, so I'd
defer to you all to determine the best spot.

I really appreciate you all putting this together!

Jimmy