[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Helion HLM on GitHub and what next?

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 29 23:42:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Bailey for the update. I intend to look over more of what you
folks have published really soon. Thanks again for putting all of this
out there and I hope to work with you and the team soon on more of the
convergence pieces.

I don't know if you or any of your team are headed to the OPS and or
OpenStack-Ansible midcycles in February but I'll be there and would love
the opportunity to work with folks while we're all in person.

Thanks again for publishing and have a good weekend.

--

Kevin Carter
IRC: Cloudnull