[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][Octavia] Using nova interface extension instead of networks extension

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hpe.com
Fri Jan 29 23:37:30 UTC 2016

All,

In a recent patch [1] Bharath and I proposed to replace the call to the nova os-networks extension with a call to the nova-interface extension. Apparently os-networks is geared towards nova networks and us being neutron I see no reason to continue to support it. I have taken to the ML to gather feedback if there are cloud operators which don’t have/won't  the nova interface extension enabled and need us to support os-networks in Mitaka and beyond.

Thanks,
German

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/273733/4