[openstack-dev] [kolla] discussion about core reviewer limitations by company

Sam Yaple samuel at yaple.net
Sat Feb 20 20:37:14 UTC 2016

Oracle, Redhat, Mirantis, Servosity, 99cloud. Those are the biggest users,
at least according to the reviews and commits.

I am not in favor of limiting the number of cores from a single company.
However, it is an unwritten rule that I've heard and abide by that a
company should not push a patch through. This means 2 people from the same
company should not approve a third person from that same company's patch. I
feel that is a decent rule to follow.