[openstack-dev] [kolla] discussion about core reviewer limitations by company

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:39:56 UTC 2016

Out of curiosity, who are kollas big users?

If it's mirantis and redhat (and nobody much else?) then meh, does this
really matter. Sure work on getting more usage and adoption and other
companies interested but why stagnate a project (by doing this) while
that is underway?

Other question; is kolla so influenced by mirantis or redhat management
that there isn't trust that things will be handled appropriately by
smart engineers/reviewers (that should not blindly listen to there
management for all the things, but think of the bigger picture).

Just my 2 cents (I prefer trust rather than not and just curious what
the real concern here is, and what evidence from past examples shows
that this really is a concern in the first place).

I will show myself out now, ha.

-Josh