[openstack-dev] [all] -The lifecycle of deploying openstack on production environment

Kenny Ji-work jenkins-sdg at qq.com
Fri Apr 15 06:53:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We wanner to deploy openstack to the production environment, so what's the recommended way to complete it? By using puppet-openstack or any else tool?
Secondly, we want to add custom codes into the openstack's. So the problem is that if new version of openstack is released, the efforts taken to port the codes to the new version must be put into action. In one word, is there some convenient way to realize it?
Thirdly, if we want to upgrade our openstack version in the production environment, how can we do it easier? Thank you for answering!

Sincerely,
Kenny Ji