[openstack-dev] [all] [ptls] Proposed Design Summit track/room/time allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Oct 1 16:13:40 UTC 2015

Hi PTLs,

A few weeks ago I posted here the allocation of slots for each track at
the Design Summit:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-September/073654.html

You replied with a set of constraints, which makes it a fun scheduling
problem to solve. I did my best to take those constraints into account,
as well as avoiding to book a slot when the project PTL is giving a talk
at the conference. Here is the resulting proposed room/time layout result:

http://tinyurl.com/mitaka-design-summit

Feel free to reach out to me if you spot any glaring issue with the
proposed schedule. I don't promise I'll fix it to your satisfaction,
because the equilibrium is pretty fragile here.

I'll push this proposed layout to Cheddar early next week (probably on
Monday) so you can start scheduling, so please comment before then. The
site is not up yet, but I already pushed instructions on how to do the
scheduling at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/SchedulingForPTLs

Eagle eyes will have noticed that there are two empty slots (highlighted
in red in the page). Those are up for grabs, if you're interested let me
know (there may be a few more available if any project team decides they
don't need that much space after all). If there are a lot of requests
for those, I plan to give priority to the late-comers in the tent which
don't have any space yet.

See you all in 3.5 weeks in Tokyo!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)