[openstack-dev] [Sahara] [EDP] about get_job_status in oozie engine

lu jander juvenboy1987 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:36:59 UTC 2015

Hi Trevor
I am huichun

I agree with you, currently sahara edp engine and DB mixed with lots of
oozieness info, abstract incompletely.

i find this issue because i want add recurrence edp job in sahara, and with
oozie implementation, i find i need these oozie information not only the
"status" value.

so i will make a little change with current code with little impact, but in
the long term plan,  I think we should make a disscussion about refactoring
current edp engine and oozie implementation