[openstack-dev] [kolla] Adding Ubuntu Liberty to Kolla-Mitaka

Sam Yaple samuel at yaple.net
Mon Dec 28 17:10:42 UTC 2015

>We could just state we wont block any activity on the Debian binary
release (this includes tagging, releasing, etc)

I think thats key. If cloud-archive is available before we tag then
fantastic, but I don't want to hold it up because of this. Additionally, we
could do experimental gates for this and potentially a non-voting binary
build gate. I doubt we could do a deploy gate because it will always fail.
You can't run Liberty with our Mitaka code and because of that the gate
would be broken almost immediately after a release.

Artur's patch is being broken up into several patches right now. With the
pace he is going the code should be mergable before the end of the week.

Sam Yaple