[openstack-dev] [kolla] Adding Ubuntu Liberty to Kolla-Mitaka

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:28:21 UTC 2015

Hey,

So one thing we need to consider there is that currently 3 options we
support (binary+souce centos and source ubuntu) basically behaves the
same way - it install current master (or last nights master, which is
close enough). This one will have fundamentally different behavior,
and we need to make that clear. This might be documentation issue, but
I feel we need to make sure that it's there.

Cheers,
inc0