[openstack-dev] [nova] Milestone 13.0.0.0b1 (aka. Mitaka-1) to be cut tomorrow

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 15:19:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

As you probably know, the Mitaka Release schedule for Nova defines a
first milestone between Dec 1-3 [1]

We had an hard dependency for translations and reno changes [2] but now
everything is landed in tree.

As a consequence, the release patch is provided for cutting the
milestone right after the reno changes [3] unless we identify a new
blocker for the milestone that hasn't been raised at the moment I write
this e-mail.

In case you identify a bugfix that sounds critical for the release (like
a regression fix), please raise hand on the #openstack-nova IRC channel
until tomorrow Dec 2nd 1200 UTC.
Past that time, we'll ask for merging [3].

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Mitaka_Release_Schedule

[2]