[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Getting rid of Docker containers on the Fuel master node

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 1 15:09:50 UTC 2015

Fox,  this is one of the reasons. There are others listed in my original
letter.

Guys, I have prepared two patches [1] and [2] that can properly deploy the
master node. I still have not got any positive feedback on the spec [3]. My
intention was to wait until Centos 7 feature is merged and then to rebase
my patches, but now it seems too late. FF is tomorrow and my suggestion is
to make these two patches fully compatible with master so as to make it
possible to build ISO both with and without docker containers. Then we can
remove docker after SCF.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248649/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248650/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248814/