[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI] reduced capacity, rebuilding hp1 region

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri May 30 00:20:15 UTC 2014

Hi, the HP1 tripleo test cloud region has been systematically failing
and rather than flogging it along we're going to strip it down and
bring it back up with some of the improvements that have happened over
the last $months, as well as changing the undercloud to deploy via
Ironic and other goodness.

There's plenty to do to help move this along - we'll be spinning up a
list of automation issues and glitches that need fixing here -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-hp1-rebuild

My goal is to have the entirety of each step automated, so we're not
carrying odd quirks or workarounds.

If you are interested please do jump into #tripleo and chat to myself
or DerekH about how you can help out.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>