[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Pluggable architecture

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri May 30 01:24:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,
we've been discussing support of plugins for a while.

Few of us grouped together today for a few hours and tried to take a look
from the high level - what are possible candidates for plugins, and what
plugins should look like.
Results are in [1]. Let's continue brainstorming offline, and may be
provide links to particular blueprints we already have. After we are more
or less fine with this draft, we can propose it as design document into
github.com/stackforge/fuel-specs/.

Examples of possible plugins:

   - Ceph
   - Cinder & Neutron drivers (Juniper, NSX)
   - Monitoring
   - Vendor drivers (Mellanox, Brocade, LSI)

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/document/d/1H-CkqUQEVinFLxpnTSKyF265pD_HthBrLbpUUFRlgks/edit#

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen