[openstack-dev] Sent the first batch of invitations to Atlanta's Summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jan 28 20:45:52 UTC 2014

A few minutes ago we sent the first batch of invites to people who
contributed to any of the official OpenStack programs[1] from 00:00 UTC
on April 4, 2014 (Grizzly release day) until present.

We'll send more invites *after each milestone* from now on and until
feature freeze (March 6th, according to release schedule[2])

	IMPORTANT CHANGE

Contrary to previous times, the code is a *$600 discount*. If you don't
use it before March 22, when registration prices will increase, *you
will be charged*.

             Use it! Now!

And apply for the Travel Support Program if you need to:
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program>

Cheers,
stef

[1]