[openstack-dev] [Heat] Locking and ZooKeeper - a space oddysey

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at rackspace.com
Wed Oct 30 19:37:58 UTC 2013

Doh, sorry, left out the important part I had originally intended.

The ZK unit tests could be split to not run by default, but if you're a
ZK shop ... run them yourself. They might not be included in the gerrit
tests, but should be the nature with heavy-weight drivers.

We need to do more of this test splitting in general anyway.

-S