[openstack-dev] [scheduler] APIs for Smart Resource Placement - Updated Instance Group Model and API extension model - WIP Draft

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 10 04:57:02 UTC 2013

Yes, there is more than the northbound API to discuss.  Gary started us
there in the Scheduler chat on Oct 1, when he broke the issues down like
this:

11:12:22 AM garyk: 1. a user facing API
11:12:41 AM garyk: 2. understanding which resources need to be tracked
11:12:48 AM garyk: 3. backend implementation

The full transcript is at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/scheduling/2013/scheduling.2013-10-01-15.08.log.html