[openstack-dev] PTL Election Conclusion and Results

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Oct 4 00:06:06 UTC 2013

Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all
candidates who put their name forward for PTL for this election. A
healthy, open process breeds trust in our decision making capability -
thank you to all those who make this process possible.

Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
extending congratulations to the following PTLs:

  * Compute (Nova)
      o Russell Bryant
  * Object Storage (Swift)
      o John Dickinson
  * Image Service (Glance)
      o Mark Washenberger
  * Identity (Keystone)
      o Dolph Mathews
  * Dashboard (Horizon)
      o Gabriel Hurley
  * Networking (Neutron)
      o Mark McClain
  * Block Storage (Cinder)
      o John Griffith
  * Metering/Monitoring (Ceilometer)
      o Julien Danjou
  * Orchestration (Heat)
      o Steve Baker
  * Database Service (Trove)
      o Michael Basnight
  * Bare metal (Ironic)
      o Devananda van der Veen
  * Queue service (Marconi)
      o Kurt Griffiths
  * Common Libraries (Oslo)
      o Doug Hellmann
  * Infrastructure
      o James E. Blair
  * Documentation
      o Anne Gentle
  * Quality Assurance (QA)
      o Sean Dague
  * Deployment (TripleO)
      o Robert Collins
  * Devstack (DevStack)
      o Dean Troyer
  * Release cycle management
      o Thierry Carrez
  * Savanna
      o Sergey Lukjanov

Election Results:
Cinder:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_8f0141cdded90fec
Heat:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_bf6cc46f03d2eedb
Horizon:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_18f40a4ba4b82019

Please note that I include the Savanna PTL in this list though Savanna
was not part of the original PTL announcement for this round [0], as the
program became incubated during the election process [1]. I evaluated
the documentation surrounding the Savanna PTL election process as I was
requested to do, concluding that their electorate had knowingly elected
their PTL to remain in position until the conclusion of the Icehouse
release, should the program be incubated. Links to Savanna election
process [2][3][4]

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-September/015369.html
[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2013/tc.2013-09-24-20.01.html
[2]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/savanna/2013/savanna.2013-08-15-18.06.log.html
[3]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-August/013447.html
[4]
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/cgi-perl/civs/results.pl?id=E_cf7af88be9cc2cc6

Tomorrow I will post the announcement opening TC nominations and then we
are into the TC election process. Thierry and I will both be officiating
the TC election.

Thank you to all involved in the PTL election process,
Anita.