[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Continual deployment scripts

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 21:35:35 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Sounds reasonable to me. TripleO CI (TOCI) is certainly focused on testing however many of us have found it to be really useful in setting up our daily development environments as well. I don't always want/need to tear my entire dev environment down however... I'd like to (sometimes) have the option just to deploy a fresh overcloud. Tools/scripts to do just that sound wonderful.

I do see there as being some overlap here so reuse definitely makes since. My vote would be to put things in tripleo-incubator/cd-tools for now and we can see how it shakes out. We can always move them later.

Dan