[openstack-dev] [qa] Policy on spelling and grammar

Jay S Bryant jsbryant at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 11 20:32:43 UTC 2013

Agreed that any -1's should require a suggestion for a way to resolve the
issue.  I haven't seen people -1'ing without suggestions for improvement
though.  I think, generally, people help explain why a change is needed.

Jay S. Bryant
Linux Developer -
    OpenStack Enterprise Edition

Department 7YLA, Building 015-2, Office E125, Rochester, MN
Telephone: (507) 253-4270, FAX (507) 253-6410
TIE Line: 553-4270
E-Mail:  jsbryant at us.ibm.com
 All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
                   -- Sean O'Casey