[openstack-dev] Incubation Request for Barbican

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:57:24 UTC 2013

On Dec 3, 2013 6:45 PM, "Jarret Raim" <jarret.raim at rackspace.com> wrote:

> >With the introduction of programs (think: official teams), all
> >incubated/integrated projects must belong to an official program... So
> >when a project applies for incubation but is not part of an official
> >program yet, it de-facto also applies to be considered a program.
>
> Ahh, understood. So I guess we'd be asking for a new program then.

While I am all for adding a new program, I think we should only add one if
we rule out all existing programs as a home.

With that in mind why not add this to the  keystone program? Perhaps that
may require a tweak to keystones mission statement, but that is doable. I
saw a partial answer to this somewhere but not a full one.