[openstack-dev] Incubation Request for Barbican

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Dec 3 16:39:03 UTC 2013

>With the introduction of programs (think: official teams), all
>incubated/integrated projects must belong to an official program... So
>when a project applies for incubation but is not part of an official
>program yet, it de-facto also applies to be considered a program.

Ahh, understood. So I guess we'd be asking for a new program then.

>I'm not 100% sure we'll keep that "election" requirement. I think the
>program application should have an initial PTL named on it. The way
>that's determined is up to the team (natural candidate, election...).

It sounds like if we have a PTL election as part of the normal Icehouse
schedule, we should be covered here?

>No, since the team produces code the ATC designation method is pretty
>well established. This rule cares for programs which have weirder
>deliverables.

Easy enough, thanks for the clarification.

Jarret