[openstack-dev] Pecan vs Falcon?

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Apr 24 14:40:37 UTC 2013

I think both of your statements are wrong.

python-swiftclient (on of the swift project deliverables) uses oslo.

Our main issue with oslo is the current state of packaging it. Solve the current copy/paste code tree dance (something that is being worked on, I believe), and we'll be much more open to using oslo.

--John