[OpenStack-DefCore] WP theme for interop demo

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Oct 25 06:02:57 UTC 2016

Hi all

Just a heads up that there are a couple of config issues that Tong might have missed in his test.

Please review this diff between my branch and master and make sure all changes were applied on your end:
https://github.com/openstack/osops-tools-contrib/compare/master...mrazzari:superuser
The changes there take care of plugins, fixing the link issue you found, etc.

We spun up an OVH instance yesterday and tested the entire deploy and it worked. For those of you not running ansible, it may not make sense. Though again, it should work.

Thanks for giving it a go!

Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
512.965.4846