[OpenStack-DefCore] Fw: WP theme for interop demo

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 25 00:02:58 UTC 2016

RED ALERT!

Dear interop challengers, I am forwarding this email to you to let
everybody know that there was a proposal to use the OpenStack foundation
superuser award wordpress web site content for our demo. Jimmy who is on
copy of this email did all the hard work to make this happen, my thanks go
to Jimmy on this nice effort.

Here is what I found when I tried:

1. Missing plugins, without missing plugins installed automatically, the
main page looks very disappointing.
2. Broken links. Even with missing plugins installed manually, links at the
top of the page are all broken. I suspect that the trimmed down exported
content missing pages and/or posts.

So, you can try this, but please maintain your good env so that you do not
mess up things while you are on stage.

Thanks

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology