[OpenStack-DefCore] WP theme for interop demo

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 25 08:50:23 UTC 2016

Updates on the runs after using the patch from superuser branch not the
pull request.

I have downloaded from mrazzari's superuser branch and tested the run few
times, each time the script finished successfully with right content and
plugins installed. If you like to try it, here is the command to clone the
code.

git clone https://github.com/mrazzari/osops-tools-contrib -b superuser

after you clone it, you run the command exactly same as you run the master.
This script run a bit longer though. I think due to new installed software,
plugins and more posts.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology