[User-committee] [openstack-dev] Contributor Portal PTG Recap

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 12:42:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just a quick update on how the contributor portal project will be
organized.

We created a new subteam under the Documentation Project.
This subteam (specialty team), led by Mike, will maintain the
portal repo openstack/contributor-guide.

Patches addressing this have been merged:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/Ib8062210854e1979aa1f56bd7c0f5af8e578decc

Thanks,
pk