[User-committee] Scientific-WG and HPC/Research schedule overlaps

Michel, Martial (Fed) martial.michel at nist.gov
Wed Mar 29 16:52:22 UTC 2017

Wednesday is when we are hoping to have the SWG meetings (3 of those at this point, 0900, 0950 and 1040).
Thursday and Friday are when the Boston Cloud Declaration is.

Many of our Working Group members would I am sure appreciate to be able to attend the HPC talks as well to those, and as such if the HPC talks in general could be Monday and Tuesday, that would be best, it that is possible.

Thank you -- Martial