[User-committee] User Committee Meeting: 06/19 -- request for items

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Jun 16 17:53:42 UTC 2017

If you’d like to do a French version also, there may be some OpenStack-fr people to help.

Tim

From: Lauren Sell <lauren at openstack.org>
Date: Friday, 16 June 2017 at 19:00
To: Shamail Tahir <itzshamail at gmail.com>
Cc: user-committee <user-committee at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [User-committee] User Committee Meeting: 06/19 -- request for items

Hi Shamail,

I added an agenda item regarding the User Survey. Believe it or not, we’re getting ready to kick off the next round!

We’re planning to launch the survey June 26th in conjunction with OpenStack Days Germany and will close it mid-August for analysis to be shared in October.

For the first time, the survey will be available in German, Traditional Chinese/Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and Indonesian. We will be promoting the translated versions at the upcoming OpenStack Days events in Germany and across Asia in July to drive as much participation as possible. We will also be recruiting Survey Working Group participants to help with analysis and the report deliverable. If you want to be involved, please contact Allison Price (allison at openstack.org<mailto:allison at openstack.org>).

Allison will be sending updates to the user committee and ops mailing lists. If there are no other agenda items for the Monday meeting, there’s no need to meet just for this topic.

Thanks!
Lauren