[User-committee] User Committee Meeting: 06/19 -- request for items

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Fri Jun 16 18:40:14 UTC 2017

Tim,

That would be fantastic. The translation is currently being done through
the translation team and the French version has started, but it's not
too far along.

https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/openstack-user-survey/openstack-user-survey/languages/fr?dswid=-9865

We welcome contributors for all languages :)

Cheers!
Jimmy