[Product] [roadmap] Question on including senlin into the roadmap

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 14 13:34:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Qiming Teng, PTL for the senlin project [1] during Mitaka and
Newton cycle. I was the liaison for product working group [2] for senlin
project. Until recently, I wasn't contacted by the product working group
for the multi-release roadmap [3] or things like that.

On seeing the latest roadmap slides, senlin was again not listed in the
whole picture. Team was surprised by this and we are wondering if there
are things we missed to get the message out. I'm new to this group. But
since I'm stepping down as PTL for Ocata cycle, I will have more cycles
working with people from other teams to make senlin a good citizen in
the community.

Can anyone help guide me on next steps, how can we get senlin included?
Senlin has released its 2.0.0 version with official OpenStack release.

Thanks.

Regards,
  Qiming

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Senlin