[Product] [roadmap] Question on including senlin into the roadmap

Peter Chadwick PChadwick at suse.com
Fri Oct 14 14:44:56 UTC 2016

Qiming - One area that we have a question about is how Senlin interacts
with other projects such as Masakari. We have created a user story
around HA: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/289469/8/user-stories/propo
sed/ha_vm.rst that a cross-project team has been using to define specs
for HA capabilities. It would be great if the Senlin team can take part
in those discussions.

I am copying Adam Spiers on this email as he has been one of the
developers working on the cross product HA team.

Pete