[Product] FW: [openstack-dev] [cross-project] The Future of Meetings

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:53:01 UTC 2016

Thanks Carol.  This is reflected in the updated workflow[1] (post summit).  The gaps and overlap analysis meeting would be held using the #openstack-cp channel initially and then, depending on the outcome, there could be a cross-project meeting setup for that team in the cross-project channel.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam/User_Stories

Thanks,
Shamail