[Product] [Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for MAN Ops Meetup (Feb 15, 16)

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Fri Feb 5 21:47:01 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

Would it be possible to use Room 2 or 3 when vacant to conduct user research during the Ops Summit?  The space would really be intended for any operators that are taking a break from the sessions and want to provide feedback.

Also, I would like to volunteer to help moderate the "UX priorities for development” session if volunteers are needed.

Thanks,

Piet