[Product] Finalizing Glimpse @ Roadmap Session

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Fri May 8 16:51:20 UTC 2015

I'll be midway through the airport security.  I try to join for a
portion but cannot be counted on unfortunately.

The other question is who is going to do the summarizing.  I went
ahead and removed the labels with people's names from slides 9-17.
I've also backed up all of these slides to the end of the preso.

Shamail / Scott or whoever else wants to edit these.  Go ahead and put
your name in a new label on the slide to show its been done.  Would
that work as a process?