[Product] How use cases works

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot jean-daniel.bonnetot at ovh.net
Fri Jun 5 16:47:01 UTC 2015

hmm…
In a perfect world I agree with you.
In reality, it’s more complex.

Blueprint, currently, are the *What that need to be done*.
And specs are the *What* + *How*.

Here is an example
BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/flavor-resize-restriction
Specs: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/182345/

The *use case* is really well explained in the specs (where you can find the *How* too) and the blueprint give a good idea of *What that need to be done*.
To give you a use case, I can’t say more that you can already read in the specs in the 36 first lines.

--
Jean-Daniel
@pilgrimstack